One-Stop Branding Agency
When you need to attract attention, bright vibrant graphics it’s not enough.You need a remarkable logo, a remarkable mobile friendly website design and certainly a remarkable printing stuff, preferably in one place.
Affordable Responsive Website Design with Booking/Payment integration, eCommerce, Content Management System ⋆ SEO ⋆ Web Hosting & Maintenance. All Size Business & Budgets ⋆ Great Pricing & Free Quotes ⋆ CALL US NOW!
A website with no SEO or a bad SEO is like a store in the middle of the field. Research your competitors, Find traffic-driving keywords, Overtake your competitors expanding your business online with Full Website SEO Audit, Link Building, Rank Tracking Local SEO Service and much more. CALL US NOW!
Expand your audience, generate buzz, increase engagement and grow your sales using 3D Virtual Tours in Google Maps, impressive Video Testimonials and professional business photography.
count on us
Your one stop shop
We are a branding agency based in Waterford, specialising in brand design, custom signage and website design, helping sole traders and SMEs to improve their marketing strategy, tactics and actions.
We offer a wide range of
We have over 15 years experience of creating eye-catching and original logo design and graphic design materials for many clients in a whole of Ireland and Europe.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
The cost of a logo design is directly related to the quality of the design and the number of graphic designers who will be involved in the project. If you’re a small business or startup in need of a logo, Charisma can create a well-designed logo for you between €390 and €990. We guarantee 100% satisfaction for every project.
In today’s digital world, it’s critical to build and maintain a website, whether your company operates offline or online.
The cost of creating a 5-20 pages Informational or Small Business Website varies depending on the features and designs your company requires. It can cost anywhere from €1,000 to €3,500, but it can cost up to €7,000 if you want a fully customized 16 pages website with full SEO.
Corporate Website (25-75 pages) between €5,000 – €25,000
For a multipages eCommerce website(50-1000 products) the price starts from €3,500 – €40,000
OTHER ANNUAL COSTS:
• Domain Name: €9 – €39
• SSL Certificate €0 – €500
• Website Hosting & Maintenance: from €400
• Marketing Costs: €3,500 – €50,000
In today’s online world, it is really essential for businesses to invest in digital marketing. This part of marketing is all about strategies that make your business more visible on the internet, which leads to more site visits, conversions, and revenue.
So, how much does it cost to market your website? Most businesses invest between €1,500 and €10,000 per month, though some spend as much as €20,000.
• SEO: €550 – €2,000 / month
• PPC: €1,000 – €10,000 / month
• Professional Copywriting: €50 – €300 / page
• Content Marketing: €1,000 – €7,000 / month
• Social Media Marketing & Advertising: €1,500 – €5,000 / month
• Email Marketing: €10 – €1,000 / month
Even if you may have a brick-and-mortar business, you can use your website to increase foot traffic to your storefront. Why? People use search engines like Google, social media, and email to identify new products or brands or places to spend their money.
- Tuesday 9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Wednesday 9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Thursday 11 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- Friday 9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
Select no more than two or three social media channels and master them. Overstretching yourself and failing to connect with your target market on each platform is a waste of time.
• Facebook is an absolute must for every brand.
• Instagram is critical platform for 2022. It is considered to be the best social media platform for engagement or your ability as a brand to connect with your followers.
• YouTube.Videos Have Higher Conversion Rates. We recommend YT for How-To Videos, Unboxing Videos, Product Review Videos, Product Launch, Educational Videos, Explainer Videos, Testimonial Videos
• TikTok. A good choice if you want to target carpenters, mechanics, electrians, painters …
• LinkedIn. Excellent for B2B
• Twitter. 67% of all B2B companies use Twitter for marketing, so you’re in good company if you use Twitter for marketing
• WhatsApp. For Stories, Product Catalog, Product demonstrations, Customer Support, for Recruiting.
Content is crucial for SEO; without it, search engines will be unable to properly index your pages and help you in ranking. For SEO purposes, a page length of 600-700 words is ideal. Google considers websites with less than 300 words per page to be “thin,” and thus are unlikely to rank highly in search.
It’s true! Video is quickly becoming one of the most important forms of content marketing and its presence could make or break your optimization efforts. Video is used by 85% of marketers to improve their SEO. Because 93% of online searches begin with Google search engine, you’ll want to make sure your site appears on the first page.
- Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
- Get Active on Social Media
- Write Irresistible Headlines
- Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
- Research the Competition Keywords
- Target Long-Tail Keywords
- Go After Referral Traffic
- Post Content to LinkedIn
- Foster a Sense of Community
Small and medium-sized graphics up to 5 sqm
100-125 PPI (DPI)
Large-sized graphics over 5-50 sqm
Supersized graphics 50 sqm+
If you are creating artwork, for example, 1:10 scale (10%) then your images will need to be a higher resolution on a pro-rata scale
- Artwork for a 10m x 1m banner
- The artwork is set at 10%
- At full-size Dpi would be 100dpi.
- As the file is 10% we need to x10 the dpi
- DPI should then be 1000dpi
So a 10m x 1m banner set at 10% resolution should be around 1000dpi
DPI and PPI mean the same thing except for the context.
DPI refers to physical printed items, so dots per inch (the number of ink drops per square inch of media).
PPI (Pixels per inch) is the resolution of a digitally created image, i.e. the number of pixels per square inch of digital artboard area, as seen on a screen.
Our Heras Fencing Covers are designed to fit a standard construction site fence panel (3.5m x 2m). We use a 330gsm lightweight material to print our custom PVC Mesh Heras Fence Screening. Mesh is used on fencing covers to reduce wind loads. UV ink technology is used to print full color for vibrant, long-lasting, and weatherproof results. Strong stitched hems and metal eyelets are included. Fence panel covers are an excellent way to promote your project or brand in the outdoors.
One of the advantages of LED neon is the cost savings it provides. Because it operates at a much lower voltage than traditional neon, it is much more energy-efficient and costs around 20% less to operate. Another consideration is that LED neon signs require almost no maintenance, which means you shouldn’t have to spend money on repairing or replacing components.
A simple car decal option which includes a company logo, website, email and phone number can range from €200 to €400 depending on the size of the decals. More complex decal graphics can cost €500+
How much does it cost to full wrap a car/van?
Rough estimate for a full wrap is between €2,500 and €5,000 or more depending on the vehicle and the vinyl selected. A gloss/matte carbon fiber full wrap is expensive. The price varies depending on options such as a partial wrap. Also, the cost differs from vehicle to vehicle, considering the size of the car/van.
All decals are stickers, but not all stickers are decals. A decal is a decorative sticker that is typically used outdoors. They are a transferable design with three layers: paper on the back, the decal itself, and transfer paper on the front.